Scott the freelancer
Starting some ten years ago, Scott has built up a successful freelance business alongside his salon. He is also a private hairstylist and has a select list of clients who prefer to be pampered at home, and book him for a half or full day. This means you too can have the unique Scott Brown treatment but in the privacy and comfort of your own home. Why not book him today?
Need an experienced session stylist?
Scott’s freelance work also includes doing a variety of photo shoots and special events. He is equally skilled working on a studio shoot or at fashion catwalk shows. In fact, he is the master at creating wonderful styles even in small spaces where there are a lot of models to turn around in a short space of time.
Scott’s session work can last anything from half a day right up to a week or more – and anything in between. In the course of this, Scott has travelled all around the UK and overseas. Here are some more examples of Scott’s freelance work. He has styled hair for:
- Ad campaigns including work for HD Brows, the UK’s no. 1 brow brand
- Magazines including OK magazine
- Location work at the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival where he worked with a dance troupe of 20 female dancers, helped get people ready for the launch party of Expendables 3 and a private party for members of the Royalty on a yacht
- Music videos
- Award ceremonies preparing actors, directors and more for the BAFTAs, National Television Awards and the Soap Awards
- Party nights – a large group of people getting ready for the launch of a brand new club night in Ibiza
If that’s not enough, Scott also teaches hairdressing to small groups of people.